Architect/Project Manager (5+ years experience)
Utile, Inc. is seeking a talented architect/designer to join our growing practice.
We are experts in urban design, planning, architecture, and interiors. Our current architectural projects include multifamily housing at all scales and market sectors, innovative work spaces for design savvy organizations, and institutional and civic design commissions for leading academic and municipal clients.
Required skills and expertise:
- Between 5 and 8 years of experience and a professional degree in architecture (either undergraduate or graduate level)
- A strong portfolio showing proven talent and proficiency deploying a wide range of representational techniques
- Demonstrated experience across project phases, from early phase design work through construction documentation and administration
- Command of REVIT as the primary tool for architectural drawing; proficiency in SketchUp, Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and other supporting software
- Ability to work collaboratively in team settings, while exhibiting individual initiative
- Capability to communicate clearly and concisely, and demonstrate a competency presenting ideas and concepts
- Project management and coordination experience, including fee proposals, a plus
- Experience and interest in multi-family housing, market rate and affordable, a plus
- Experience and interest in sustainable design and Passive House standards, a plus
Utile offers competitive salaries, health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, commuter benefits, and a work environment that thrives on the exchange of ideas and open dialogue. The firm is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages a diverse range of candidates to apply.
To apply: send a portfolio and resume (5MB max) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the job title you are applying for in the subject line of the email.